12 May 2009

I'm a Professional Liar

Another field report/gambit for you guys.

So one night two friends of mine and I were walking to a nightclub and got stopped by a HB9 Romanian female (Romanian Women are Awesome) We give and recieve the usual greetings and she asked us where we worked. My friends quickly replied and I stayed silent. That's when she turned to me and asked "What about you? What do you do?"
I asked her why does she want to know. She replied "Because I asked and it's a socially acceptable and usual question."

"Hmm...that's pretty good." I said "Give me 2 more reasons why I should tell you what I do. I mean I don't know you well enough to divulge that sort of information just because you asked."

"Fine, I'll play your little game." She rolled her eyes a bit but still smiled. "Because I'm a nice person, and because I'm cute"

"Ok, that works. I'll tell you. I'm a proffesional liar...and you are cute."

Blew her frikkin' mind. About 30 minutes later I had her licking my face like some bad late 80's music video. But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment