05 May 2009

The "Be my girlfriend for about five minutes opener"

I'm a huge fan of request openers. or what some call compliance openers. That's when you make a target do something out of the ordinary for a stranger like do a spin or strike a pose. Or one of my all time favorites for when I'm in the club and don't feel like making it rain asking every female I come across what they're drinking and taking a sip.

First of all you use compliance escalation and commitment and consistency when you use a request opener. It's just like NLP. You say something like

"Hey, check it out miss lady (my personal slang, for some reason it trips women out when you call them ladies and it always leads to another awesome gambit)
Would you do me a favor? (she says yes good old commitment and consistency should make the rest of the night smooth, and she's pretty much obliged to say yes according to the laws of general civility and social structure)

there's this creepy chick following me around the club trying to get me to buy her a drink (address the whole set but aim it towards the target, a little body language should make it easy)

She's right over there (The first time I used this there actually was a chick chasing me down for a drink. She couldn't think of three reasons why she deserved one...so she wasn't about to get one from me. If you can't find a creepy girl to follow you a good pivot could help with this part)

She keeps following me and it's tripping me out (Social proof, there's a woman that you are running AWAY from. Also try to duck behind the set as the stalker scans the area.)

(At this point one of the members of the set should be asking what do you want us/me to do. If your body language pointed the question right the target should be the one asking)

Pretend to be my girlfriend and tell her to leave me alone (At this point the obstacle will most likely ask her friend wtf she's thinking doing this. Usually the target says "Come on, it sounds like fun)

At this point put your arm around her or let her grab your arm and parade her around a bit until you approach the stalker. She's now running a program in her head basically NLP'ing herself into saying that she is in fact your girlfriend. Not only that but she's also going through the motions of actually FEELING what it's like to be your girlfriend.

And of course when she does approach the stalker female even more NLP to herself when she explains to the stalker that YOU ARE HER BOYFRIEND and the stalker should leave you alone.

As an end bonus I myself am a huge fan of push/pull so I like to immediately break it off interrupting her dream trance NLP state abruptly by saying Thank You you're awesome giving her a kiss on the cheek or the hand maybe a wink and whispering that I hope to see her later. 9 times out of 10 she will want that dreamstate back and pretty much stalk you for the rest of the night. because everytime she sees you especially with another girl she's going to feel that twinge of jealousy that she lost a boyfriend that she never really had. Law of persuasion people value what they've had and lost more than anything else.

This opener is also good for that creepy possibly gay guy that thinks youre awesome and keeps shaking your hand and buying you drinks (or does that only happen to me?). The three times I've used this opener is with the three LTR's that I'm still with at this very moment, and have been for about a year now. So it's been field tested Pick-up approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment